Friday, February 18, 2011

Finding inspiration

One of the great things about the area we live in is all the little towns that have historic town centers. A week ago we went to a town that lies right on the border between Switzerland and Germany. When you walk through the town there is a bridge that takes you across the border. We started on the German side and everything was picture worthy:)

This is the bridge, I was on the Swiss side when I took this picture of the German part of the town.

I loved the mix of colors all over the place!
Back on the German side we walked past an antic store, here's a piece of furniture the owner was working on, with a nice coat of paint it would look great!

I couldn't leave the antic store without one of these! I have a plans for this baby as soon as I can get the materials I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment